Technical Advisor in the Outdoor Industry
Are your company looking for a competent person to be your Technical Advisor? We can offer our expert help to fulfil your needs to up-skill staff, or to sign off on their competency for activities out of their remit.
A site specific sign off should be carried out regularly and to current best practise, you need a highly qualified Instructor to conduct a training and assessment process for numerous activities, even for staff with current NGB awards. We can provide this service, and help with your SOP’s and RA’s, or provide General Technical Advice on related activities. Mountain Training and the AMI briefly detail what we can do for your here..
We can assist with staff training and sign offs in competency for:
– High Ropes Courses
– Man made Outdoor/Indoor Climbing Walls/Structures
– Single Pitch Venues for Assistants
– “Out of Remit” SPA venues such as Sea-Cliffs (Hoist and Rescue Training)
– Mountain Leader/ Hill and Moorland Leader activities for Assistants
– ML competency for basic Scrambling and Emergency Rope-work refresher
– Advanced Rope-work for Coasteering (Tyroleans, Hand-lines etc, and Emergency Escape Rope-work)
Get in touch to discuss your needs, as this is a very specific area of expertise.
Current clients we act as Technical Advisor for include: TYF, Coastal Adventures, The Real Adventure Company and Newgale Lodge..